As our economies continue to reopen and rebuild, transport systems will need to manage their capacities to continue social distancing measures, and on-demand mobility is widely touted as a practical solution. Given the uncertainties surrounding traditional public transportation and the increase in cycling and private car trips, transit agencies are examining on-demand solutions to leverage existing infrastructure to move people safely, cost-effectively, and flexibly in our cities.
In this second episode of Immense Sense, we will be discussing this transport evolution in a panel discussion with global mobility thought leaders:
- Philippe Crist: Advisor for Innovation and Foresight for the International Transport Forum (ITF) at the OECD
- Tim Papandreou: Founder of Emerging Transport Advisors
- Mike Waters: Director of Policy, Strategy and Innovation at Transport for West Midlands.
Key topics for the discussion will include:
- the effect of COVID-19 on growth in on-demand transportation;
- how on-demand solutions can add value to traditional public transportation; and
- how do cities effectively plan for integrating flexible services.
Join us on Tuesday 23rd February to access some fascinating insights into our future mobility options.
Sign up here to get exclusive access to the session!